NASDAQ Trading Services |
Major Purpose of the Trading Services Group:
The Trading Services team is responsible for the analysis and support of all trading and technical related inquiries for NASDAQ OMX equities markets and related products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the NASDAQ OMX Trading Services group which handles all trading and technical inquiries from both internal and external customers.
- Manage the business side of the Incident Management policy for all of the NASDAQ Equities exchanges on an ongoing basis.
- Drive and lead incident resolution during major crisis situations.
- Manage both the internal and external communication processes during major outages.
- Oversee the escalation of customer issues to other areas of the organization and ensure that they are responded to and corrected in a timely manner.
- Design and implement process and procedural changes to improve the efficiency and self-sufficiency of the Trading Services team on an ongoing basis.
- Lead by example to empower team members to drive new ideas and initiatives that add value for our customers and the department.
- Work with the product and software teams during the development and enhancement of products to ensure that customer and regulatory needs are being met.
- Work with the Product Development and Sales teams on a regular basis to understand how the Trading Services team can add value and meet their needs.
- Manage and improve the client certification and testing process to ensure proper adoption by our customer base.
- Responsible for the management of the NASDAQ Market Operations Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Oversee the Trade Desk functions for the NASDAQ IPO launch process.
- Manage the customer accommodation policy under NASDAQ Rule 4626.
- Create and manage scripts for user acceptance tests for new products and regulatory initiatives.
- Series 7, 55, 24, and 63 licenses a must
- 2-5 years management experience needed
- Must be able to successfully manage and lead a team during crisis situations.
- Ability to make time-sensitive decisions in the absence of complete information.
- Must be able to adapt and learn new subject matter in short periods of time.
- Must be able to motivate staff and build strong teams.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills are needed.
- Extremely strong knowledge of market structure.
- Knowledge of FIX and other trading protocols.
- Knowledge and understanding of the NASDAQ system is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Excel (macros a plus).
This is a regular, full time position located in New York City. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.
The NASDAQ OMX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
See Job Description