The Director, Treasury supports the Chief Financial Officer to manage the Risk Management, Investment, Debt and Cash Management activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance related field with an MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in treasury and risk management related activities required.
- Must possess thorough understanding of a wide range of finance activities, including banking, investment and cash management, insurance, payment card processes, defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
- Must understand enterprise risk management and have experience conducting internal audits.
- Experience with information security and data privacy is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Office skill with Oracle financials preferred.
- Plan and conduct risk management activities including assessments and audits, and present findings to management and Audit Committee. Act as primary liaison in coordinating activities with the Internal Auditors.
- Manage all of the organization’s investment activities in accordance with policies.
- Manage all debt arrangements, letters and lines of credit, interest rates, derivative arrangements and compliance with covenants.
- Manage and forecast operating cash needs of organization. Work closely with bank vendors.
- In a trustee capacity, manage defined benefit and defined contribution pension programs. Work closely with investment advisors and outside actuary.
- Oversee non-employee related insurance activities with support from outside insurance broker; review needs of the organization and work closely with insurance companies regarding claims.
- Provide oversight regarding information security training, policy development and compliance (audit) activities.
- Conduct and monitor business continuity planning activities.
- Provide financial advice as needed to other parts of the organization.
- Performs other tasks as required.
ConsumerReports.org - 13 months ago