Plans, organizes and directs all functions of the department.
Manages and coordinates all activities of personnel providing home care, hospice care and community services to target population.
Accountable for financial management of the satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
Provides leadership, and exhibits innovation and creativity.
Works within the framework of the Hospital mission, goals, policies and procedures and the Visiting Nurse &Hospice philosophy, goals and organizational model.
1. Leadership and professional development
2. Facilitates the performance improvement process
3. Demonstrates fiscal responsibility
4. Contributes to strategic planning process and initiatives
5. Manages human resources effectively and efficiently
6. Provides clinical direction to staff and assure quality patient care and physician/customer satisfaction.
7. Assures compliance with standards of regulatory and accrediting agencies
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Master’s degree required.
Bachelor’s degree or the Master’s degree must be in nursing.
Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Ohio.
Professional certification recognized by the ANCC required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum of 5 years progressive leadership experience within the Home Health/Hospice environment.
Extensive knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid regulations and Joint Commission standards for Home Health Hospice Care required.
Caitlin Paul, Professional Recruiter (330) 297-2731
Robinson Memorial Hospital - 20 months ago