ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Requires extensive knowledge of all aspects of advertising, including creative media, production and related functions. Plans, directs and controls the activities and staff to maximize advertising resources. Provides guidance to executive management on advertising plans, programs, placement, design, development and related matters.
• Requires extensive knowledge of all aspects of advertising, including creative media, production and related functions.
• Plans, directs and controls the activities and staff to maximize advertising resources.
• Provides guidance to executive management on advertising plans, programs, placement, design, development and related matters.
• Reviews effectiveness of advertising efforts.
• Responsible for the development and progress of budget and resources.
• Provides recommendations to and influence a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
• Produces creative assets to support marketing strategies.
• Ensures compliance with contractual obligations.
• Manages internal staff and third party agencies.
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Talent Development
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing plus 10 years of progressive experience in corporate advertising and/or marketing management experience required
• Master’s degree preferred
• Experience in corporate and/or brand marketing management and franchise business preferred
• Advertising agency experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Advertising principles and practices
• Knowledgeable of media trends and strategies and tactics
• Project management skills
• Executive presence
• Analytical skills
• Written and verbal communication skills including delivering presentations
• Ability to prioritize, delegate, coach and lead teams
• Ability to work within a matrix organization
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster - 15 months ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...