Responsible for clearly articulating and executing key strategic initiatives to Vendors and Customers. Establishes long-term relationships with the Vendors and Customers within the geography. Manages, develops and mentors the sales teams to profitable sales and margin, sustained growth, and increased account penetration.
- Executes on the strategic initiatives and sales plan for the focus product lines within an assigned territory. Responsible for the sales and gross profit levels pertaining to budgets
- Responsible for creating and maintaining capable, well informed, and educated Sales and Management team. This includes staffing, performance management, training, and development.
Establish and develop long –term professional business relationships with Customers and Key Strategic Vendors
- Ensure that the employees are aware and adhere to company policies, procedures, and the approval matrix
- Represents the organization in a professional and ethical manner
Keeps updated on current technology and industry trends within the Computer Industry
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent required
- Excellent sales management and leadership skills
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant sales experience with a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets in the sales technology industry
- Five years management experience with track record of success in like industry
- Proven ability to establish professional business relationships
- Establishes and upholds a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to change strategies to match the needs of the situation
- Ability to analyze the impact of decisions before executing them
- Ability to exercise discretion with exception to policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively interact with a variety of personnel at all organizational levels
- Ability to meet prioritized set objectives and goals
OnX Incorporated is a leading service provider of IT Infrastructure, Internet Professional Services and Managed Hosting Services. The...