Responsible for providing data analysis, trending and reporting to senior management for the Annuity and Life Wholesaling Distribution organization. Ensures data integrity, formatting, collection and presentation of information and formulates recommendations to senior management. Responsible for designing and deploying technology templates for all annuity and life wholesalers (partner with Divisional Sales Managers and IT to develop and maintain regionalized wholesaler territories). The Director must possess the skill set to manage, develop and coach team members with regards to tracking, analyzing and reporting business and operational metrics.
1. Using senior management vision, designs metrics to measure all aspects of Income and Protection Solution (IPSG) business effectiveness. Analyzes metrics for trends, reports on results and makes business recommendations based on results achieved. Prepares and oversees the completion of complex exhibits, summaries, presentations, and reports and presents information to National Sales Directors, Divisional Sales Managers, and senior internal business associates.
2. Oversees staff and management that provide data reporting, analysis, trending, and recommendations to Senior management.
3. Consults with senior business leaders (NSDs, DSMS, and Sales Desk Directors) to determine data reporting, analysis, and timing needs for current and future planning.
4. Responsible for and manages metric and technology driven initiatives including Fugent (interactive webinar type of application), Segmentation (categorizing brokers based on current production for targeted sales and marketing efforts), Premier Partners program (broker rewards program – database management, criteria establishment and measurement) and IXI data management (external vendor that provides industry intelligence that we use to properly establish fair and equitable territories and measure market share).
5.Full people management responsibility, including hiring, promotions, and performance development process.
6. Collaborate with NSDs, DSMs, Sales Desk Directors, BMO senior management and IT on the design and maintenance of the regionalized territories. Ensure the geographic and channel/firm wholesaler assignments are efficient and effective.
Knowledge/Skills/Competencies Required :
Demonstrated advanced ability to analyze, interpret and present complex data, formulating results into solid business recommendations
11 years of experience with complex business analytics and senior management exposure
Knowledge of the supported business functions systems, and transactions
Advanced knowledge of technology system processes, reporting functions, databases and methodologies
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
Proven ability to develop, lead and coach associates
Series 6 & 63 securities licenses preferred
More Than 10 Years
Bachelors Degree Preferred
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 13 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...