It’s a great time to join TMP – we’re seeking a Director, Business Development (HR Tech Solutions) for our Waltham office.
This is a “hunter” position responsible for new client sales into Information Technology Departments. Director, SaaS Business Development should have experience in new sales development and the ability to build strong business relationships. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to listen to and understand a prospect’s business needs in order to successfully propose a solution.? The TMP sales process is both highly consultative and fast-paced in nature, thus aggressive and detail oriented individuals with the ability to manage a complex sales process are recommended to apply.
* Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing demonstrations/meetings with keyinfo Tech decision makers in enterprise companies
* Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs, own the proposal process, and close the sale
* Formulate and answer request for proposals (RFPs); liaise with RFP team
* Achieve 50% close ratio on all new business
* Work with local teams to capitalize on their expertise for pitches and proposals
* Research new client prospects and their competitors thoroughly
* Develop market business plan to achieve goal annually
* Manage pipeline; responsible for weekly/monthly reporting
* Maintain a working knowledge of current product and service offering
* Maintain expertise of industry and competitors; continually gather competitive intelligence
* Manage required weekly and monthly reporting and metrics
* Attend division meetings, calls and knowledge sessions
* Coordinate and run essential trade shows in assigned territory
* Attend networking conferences regularly
* Transition new wins to account service teams seamlessly
* Bachelors Degree
* 7-10 years of direct sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success in solution sales such as SaaS services, enterprise software, or similar technology solutions
* Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of enterprise organizations - a true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
* Strong needs analysis, interpersonal and listening skills
* Dynamic presentation and public speaking skills
* Excellent communications skills
* Display strong closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
* Articulate, motivated and organized
* Comfortable working with senior executives and display ability to develop relationships at all levels
* Proficiency with MS Office suite
In the world of talent, we are the digital gurus. We change the way companies activate their employer brands by positioning them at the intersection of technology, innovation and the social landscape. We know where the candidates are and how best to engage them.
We are TMP Worldwide Advertising and Communications, LLC. The digital brand authority.
Recognizing that Human Resources is driven by results but sustained by relationships, TMP Worldwide supports its core competencies of digital services, ROI tracking, creative development, and media placement with proven tools and processes that strengthen the client-agency partnership. These range from automated ad placement tools for print media that increase efficiency and quality to online posting tools that make any recruiter’s job easier. Understanding that technology works best as a service enhancement and not a replacement, TMP Worldwide supports every client with insightful teams of professionals. Headquartered in New York City, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia.\
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...