Director, Business Intelligence
Reports To: VP Product & Operations
Manages: Entire YP National Business Intelligence Team
The Business Intelligence Director will spearhead BI initiatives across the YP National organization. You will set and execute the strategy for data warehousing and enterprise reporting while being the groups champion for data and analytical excellence. You will build a team of elite data developers, researchers, analysts, and architects to improve visibility and use of our data for robust targeting to enable profitable growth at the national level.
• 7 -10+ years of experience building and maintaining BI applications and managing system projects
• Knowledge or experience in advanced analysis tools such as SAS, SPSS, or equivalents (including open source) helpful
• Bachelors Degree Required
• Experience with data warehouses required
• Experience with BI tools required, MicroStrategy preferred
• Strong management and leadership skills with a proactive participative management style
• The ability to balance between data needs and requirements for action
• An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to facilitate discussions and drive toward quick decisions
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills required
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...