Position Purpose :
The Director Marketing is responsible for the successful planning and execution of business to business marketing strategies and tactics and development and delivery of campaign materials to drive leads to the sales organization and increase visibility of Fiserv in the markets we serve.
Essential Job Responsibilities :
· Develop and create an overall marketing plan supporting the CS LRP and AOP goals and objectives.
· Develop and manage market messaging and strategy using the Pragmatic Market framework across all Card Services products. Monitor and report on performance of all initiatives and adjust plans accordingly.
· Responsible for administering, and managing the marketing budget.
· Create and manage a marketing Communications plan aligned with the overall business and product development organizational goals and objectives. Leverage and build upon individual product launches creating a cohesive Fiserv CS market message based on solving market problems and the Buyer Personas of our clients and prospects.
· Build and maintain relationships with corporate marketing, our channel partners and our sales organization supporting our wallet share and channel effectiveness goals.
· Leverage internal and external resources to create strategies, tactics, activities and materials for the purpose of conveying the most positive marketing message to target markets, enhancing the company’s profile and generating sales leads utilizing a full spectrum of marketing tools, strategies, and tactics.
· Responsible for product lead generation goals and objectives, and overall CS marketing department objectives.
· Ensure all aspects of events including messaging, lead tracking and ROI analysis meet departmental goals and objectives.
· Responsible for all aspects of media relations working to increase market visibility and presence in industry publications and events.
· Write, edit and produce marketing collateral and ensure it meets established standards relating to branding and content as needed.
· Oversee website strategic positioning supporting the corporate messaging and reinforcing the distinctive competence of Fiserv Card Services.
· Manage and assist with campaign troubleshooting, and champion procedures and processes. Execute and deliver on short and large scope projects with strict deadlines
· Management and oversight of all corporate public relations for the creation of press release, success stories, whitepapers and byline articles.
· Provide analysis using quantitative and statistical modeling to support the management decision making process.
· Provides leadership and direction to marketing and sales staff; hires and manages staff’s performance and corporate policy.
· 10+ years of marketing experience preferred in business to business, direct marketing including market strategy development and campaign execution including direct mail, email and other digital channels.
· 7+ years’ experience working in payments and financial services preferred.
· Strong project management and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, lead teams, meet deadlines, think strategically, and support business objectives..
· Ability to develop productive relationships with internal clients and effectively work within cross-functional teams.
· Strong strategic, written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv - 7 months ago
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.