GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com .
BlessingWhite, a division of GP Strategies, is seeking a Director of Client Services - Learning and Development with a minimum of 7 years of experience in the design and management of organizational development initiatives either inside an organization or as an external consultant. The ideal candidate will be located in New Jersey. Heavy emphasis on combined suite of competencies, including: 1) strategic learning solutions consulting and custom design experience, 2) the ability to form strong partnerships with client contacts at multiple levels, 3) high comfort in collaborating with experienced and talented sales, facilitators and associate partners and executive coaches to generate new and additional business with prospects and clients, 4) and most critically, the ability to ensure our clients achieve their strategic objectives.
This position is responsible for:
• Assessing needs, designing and creating custom leadership and engagement solutions for clients of BlessingWhite (leading companies around the world)
• Working with BlessingWhite business development team to propose effective solutions that will enable clients to achieve strategic objectives, including comfort, confidence and competence in deploying consultative and strategic solutions
• Being the primary contact for strategic client accounts and aligning the right resources to exceed their expectations while meeting internal financial metrics.
• Skills and knowledge associated with the design of instructor-led and blended (combination of in-class and virtual) solutions absolutely critical
• Deep and broad knowledge of the leadership development and employee engagement space
• Knowledge of culture change, leadership development, high performing team effectiveness, coaching, employee engagement, performance management and career development
• Design and creation of leadership development projects for large organizations, particularly for experienced managers and senior levels in organizations
• Management of projects and collaboration with facilitators, consultants, executive coaches, account managers and clients to identify needs and co-propose solutions
• Strong emphasis on questioning and listening skills, and, exemplary writing skills and communication
• Development of measurement strategies to assess effectiveness of learning interventions
• Working closely with clients, account managers, client support, marketing, and other consultants to design and craft high impact proposals and memorable learning solutions
• Collaborating with internal and external resources to ensure quality deliverables that measure and evaluate behavioral and business impact
• Partnering with others to uncover new opportunities in existing accounts
• Being detail oriented
• Being comfortable working with technology, for example, WebEx, SharePoint, website content editor
• Having the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
• Design and development skills and expertise are essential and core to this position’s success. Also required is commitment to and early mastery of all BlessingWhite content so that solutions can include, when applicable, the experiences we have brought to the marketplace.
Travel will be required as needed but position primarily serves clients in New Jersey and greater Philadelphia market.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.