With more than 17,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and – extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 15 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. They’re also connecting and learning by collaborating online, tapping into a vast content library, and applying the expertise of hundreds of top industry speakers. Simply stated, Vistage is instrumental in helping its members to figure out what to do and to actually do what they must to get their companies to “the next level” of growth and success.
Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world. Studies have shown that Vistage-member companies outperform their competitors and, on average, grow their revenues at three times the percentage growth rate after joining Vistage. Consequently, Vistage enjoys extraordinary high membership retention, attendance and tenure rates. And Vistage continues to grow its membership, expand internationally, build its brand, and leverage technology.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
Vistage is seeking a Director, Communication and Content Marketing to be responsible for all internal communications to the Vistage community.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Develop new, innovative and visual ways to communicate company initiatives.
- Create predictability and consistency of base communication.
- Supervise writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Manage review of content for website.
- Manage all video projects from inception to post.
- Oversee webinars and podcasts.
- Help cultivate relationships with content providers.
- 7+ years experience managing communication content generation process.
- Ability to innovate and develop new ways to communicate initiatives.
- Experience managing content for company website.
- Demonstrated experience in Operational Excellence, Customer Relationship Management, Business Management and Service Delivery.
- Must be very process focused.
- Excellent customer orientation, including an understanding of the advantages of partnering and alliance building both internal and external to the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated passion for success and record of achievement.
- Effective written and oral communication/interaction skills. Able to articulate the company’s technology vision, strategy and tactical plans to customers, business partners and the investment and analyst community.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Training in how to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience
- Visionary/True North, Creative
- Effectively Communicates, Vision, Mission & Goals
- Strategic, Conceptual & Tactical Ability
- Personal Integrity & Character
- Self-disciplined, Sense of Urgency
- High Level of Industry, Company & Product Knowledge
- Professional Presence and Manner
- Master Story Teller
- Manager Leader AND a Skilled Producer
- Cultivator of Talent
Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.