Manage executive-level customer relationships for profitability and growth, and develop new business opportunities outside of existing customer base.
Detailed Job Description
- Establish client specific value propositions for outsourced services, performance against stated objectives, business growth, and business consultancy.
- Identify profitable business ventures for pursuit.
- Engage additional company resources in the pursuit of business.
- Negotiate business terms within the context of contract templates.
- Develop/meet all specified revenue and pipeline goals.
- Utilize strong customer satisfaction skills
- Meet all gross profit margin measurements
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field (MBA preferred)
- Analytical skills (comparative analysis via spreadsheet)
- Financial skills (finance fundamentals)
- Technical writing skills
- Executive-level presentation skills (including verbal skills)
- Executive-level relationship skills
- 10+ years logistics industry experience
- 5+ years consultative sales/business development experience
- 3+ years P&L/service responsibility (preferred)
- 2+ years analyst/engineering experience (preferred)