You are cordially invited to consider LivePerson the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement, and a dynamic and high-growth company, as your next place to work, contribute and grow. From the largest global enterprises to one-person businesses, our 8,500 customers trust us to deliver increased sales conversions, higher order values and lower support costs.
We believe that success is driven primarily by human connections between employees, partners, and of course, each individual customer. Our mission is to help companies create deeper connections with their customers, and our investment in real-time analytics, metrics and our world-class platform makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our workplace as a global community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
How you will help others:
The Director of Customer Marketing will build highly integrated customer engagement programs to build deeper, successful relationships with our customers.
These programs will include online customer campaigns, customer advocacy and references. This leader will work closely with the sales, marketing and customer success teams to secure customer references, build customer advisory board and develop plans for company-wide meaningful connections between customers and LivePerson as well as among customers. The outcome of these activities should be customers actively engaged with LivePerson products and people. This key strategic role offers a unique chance for customer-insights-driven, creative and passionate marketers to set a new path to help our customers be phenomenally successful.
You will be working closely with our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to:
- Focus on CMOs and elevate their voice across all communication channels, partnering heavily with teams globally in Sales, Product, Services and Support
- Manage the overall customer experience online and offline with focus on relevant communication plan throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Grow and nurture the pool of reference customers including: identifying and on-boarding new references, C-level customer engagement, long-term relationship development, recognition and rewards
- Define behavioral triggers across the customer lifecycle to inform customer automated nurture programs that drive engagement, improve the on boarding experience and reduce churn on customer accounts
- Define and prioritize customer segments, programs, channels (in-product, website, SEO, social, etc.), content, frequency and messaging that are aligned with LivePerson message and customers’ needs
- Work with customer success & analytics teams to turn benchmark data and insights into campaigns
- Interview customers to learn their stories and interests then successfully match them to sales and marketing requests and assets to be created
- Manage creation of customer assets and evidence to support the sales cycle including: case studies, videos, web content, slides, data about customers, quotes and other sales tools
- Define and pilot by the forecasts and dashboards associated with customer marketing activity and demonstrate return on investment
What you will bring:
- Possess deep enterprise Marketing experience in and passion for SaaS, software, tech or enterprise / B2B internet products
- Excel at developing creative, stories and copy that articulate key product benefits to the right segments (strong copywriting skills also required)
- Have extensive online marketing programs management experience, including email, website marketing, social media, events, community and content marketing
- Have a passion and keen sense for unearthing and structuring customer insights and turn them into programs that benefit our customers .
- Be obsessed with constant program optimization thanks to solid insights and data
- Have extensive experience in collaborating with enterprise sales teams as well as creative and marketing agencies
- Be highly creative & resourceful
- Exceptional communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- 10+ years of marketing experience within a B2B software company; majority focused on customer marketing.
- Able to work from LivePerson's NYC or SF office.
Key performance indicators will include:
*Please note that LivePerson does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, LivePerson will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, LivePerson explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
- Customer references (private and public)
- Customer success stories
- Customer online campaign performance
- Engagement metrics
LivePerson, Inc. - 17 months ago