My client, a nonprofit organization, located in New York City, is currently looking to fill a Director of Development position.
- Develop marketing and public relations materials and manage all media, public relations, and marketing efforts for the organization.
- Establish and implement all fundraising plans, including establishing and maintaining relationships with funding sources, and the foundation donor base; including establishing inclusive gift recognition and stewardship plans.
- Plan and execute all fundraisers, seminars, and special events.
- Coordinate with marketing, public relations, and special event teams to establish cohesive special events materials and designs.
- Create and make presentations to individuals, corporations, and foundations to garner new donor relationships; as well as preparing grant applications.
- Conduct and analyze industry trends to procure new donors.
- The Director of Development will be responsible for managing the development staff, as well as all development projects and operations.
- A Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field is required.
- No less than 15 years experience, preferably with 7-10 of those years in direct fundraising or non-profit development.
- The ideal candidate will have exemplary verbal and written communications skills, demonstrated ability and success in fundraising, as well as experience in a leadership role.
- While not required, experience in the medical and/or science industries is a plus.
Paladin - 2 years ago
Paladin is a premier staffing firm exclusively for the marketing, creative, communications and digital professions. We don’t just...