General Summary |
As a top-ranked, global non-profit focused on developing leadership, CCL aspires to extend its reach, influence and impact around the world. We develop more than 22,000 leaders annually and are opening offices in Shanghai, Johannesburg and New Delhi to complement our existing campuses in the US, Western Europe and Southeast Asia. Key to our success is advancing CCLs digital marketing and user experience to enhance CCLs reputation globally, engage our networks of alumni and buyers and generate the revenue needed to support our mission. This role oversees a mix of Web sites, social media outlets, client portals, mobile browsing, Apps and an e-Commerce system. Were recruiting a proven leader, strong communicator and skilled strategist to enhance CCLs presence in the digital world.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct the strategy and leadership of www.ccl.org, social media, marketing Apps, myCCL, myCCL Premium and including selection and development of Web services and content to meet global communication and business unit needs such as e-Commerce and natural-search engine optimization.
• Create a superior digital user experience that is responsive, robust, simple and user friendly.
• Direct workflow and define Web priorities for cross-functional CCL employees including, ITG Web staff, communication staff, and a cadre of independent contractors.
• MyCCL Premium Revenue: Accountable for profit and loss for the myCCL Premium membership model.
• Responsible for the strategic planning around technology tools for CCL marketing needs across the group by reviewing web reports, direct customer feedback, current and future Internet trends.
• Document and communicate strategy through scope documents, business unit meetings, all-staff meetings and Whats Up.
• Enable and promote two-way conversations with key stakeholders through Web 2.0/social media strategies and initiatives.
• Oversee the development of Apps that help meet CCLs marketing objectives.
• Collaborate with all parts of the organization (e.g. business units, finance, client service, and distribution) to understand how our digital presence interacts with internal business processes.
• Map, define, develop and enhance the multi-million dollar web e-Commerce channel to meet the needs of our customers and CCLs internal business units.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
1. Strong analytical, leadership and communications skills as demonstrated through his/her professional and educational background and achievements, as well as, strong organizational skills
2. Minimum 5 years managing web sites and e-commerce with a focus on user experience.
3. Prior experience in project management and/or account management/interaction required.
4. Assertive, self-starter with the ability to offer flexible and resourceful solutions to problems and create cohesive team both internally and externally with vendor partners.
5. Ability to explain technical concepts to audiences within all levels of an organization
6. Strong understanding and experience managing web strategy, Web sites and Web 2.0 initiatives.
7. 10+ years business experience following BA/BS degree
8. MBA or other Masters Degree strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates should apply at http://www.ccl.org/leadership/about/careers.aspx
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago