The Head of DIgital Marketing is a critical role in the global marketing organization. Reporting directly to the VP of Global Marketing, this is a high impact, fantastic role for someone creative to help evolve the InMobi brand and create a highly engaged fan base community around mobile advertising.
This is a hands-on role that will quickly evolve into building a global team that can run 24*7.
Create and launch innovative campaigns across a variety of online properties by working closely with regional marketing teams (North America, Europe, Middle East, Japan, Africa and South East Asia) to drive community engagement and build a prospective customer database
Create scalable processes to handle media buying, promotions, measurement, optimizations around Adwords, banner advertising etc. across properties like Linkedin, Facebook, business pubs and trade pubs
Fanatically manage RoI of online campaigns to maximize conversions of leads/prospects into revenue
Manage social networking properties – Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Twitter and more
Work closely with the web team on SEO and SEM as needed
Possess a positive attitude and be passionate about working with limited resources while consistently working to improve performance.
Strong written and oral communication skills
Collaborative nature and fun to be with
Creative and design experience is a big plus
Excellent project management skills with strong ability to manage by influence
Passion to execute successful marketing campaigns (delivering ROI)
- Experience building a community of tens of thousands of users using digital marketing techniques
- Experience in highly analytical as well as creative environment
- 5+ years experience in SEM/SEO, Media Planning/Buying in the digital space
- B2B marketing experience with specific experience in mobile and advertising is a big plus
- Bachelors or Masters in Marketing or Communications or related areas
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Proven ability to work with global teams and vendors.
InMobi - 2 years ago