The Associate Director, Employee Communications will work with a team to design and execute communications strategies in support of the company’s business goals and corporate culture. The ideal candidate will have experience leading communications programs in a global company, demonstrated success in aligning employees with business objectives, and strong examples of leading change management communications efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scaling communications channels to meet the needs of a growing, global business
- Creating executive speeches and presentations, town hall meetings, intranet content, e-mail communications, blogs and videos
- Analyzing complex business issues and recommending communications solutions for headquarters, regional offices and business divisions
- Leading change management communications programs
- Developing messaging and content for a broad array of projects and business situations
- Measuring results
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- Minimum of 7-10 years corporate communications experience with demonstrated success in internal communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze data, and draw accurate and insightful conclusions
- Experience developing global communications strategies for an employee base
- Experience in executive communications
- Proven ability to interact well with cross-functional teams at all levels
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills, along with great attention to detail
- Proven success managing internal and external client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required with master’s degree preferred.
The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
The most advanced trading technology;
Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
CME Group - 21 months ago