Director Family Resource Center
Excellent Leadership Opportunity in the beautiful surroundings of Prescott, Arizona. At Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC), we value the years of hard work, education and training that have placed you among the best in your profession. Now is the time to enjoy the incomparable rewards of a career with YRMC.
Our ideal Director Family Resource Center is someone who:
- develops, plans, implements, and manages the department with the goal of preventing child abuse;
- provides services consistent with the identified needs of the community, of the client population served and consistent with administration and governing board policies;
- works closely with community agencies, state and federal programs, social services agencies, other institutions and hospitals, hospital administrators, managers, employees, physicians, and other health care professionals; and
- exemplifies the YRMC values of respect, integrity, quality, accountability and commitment.
- Master's degree in Social Work from a school of Social Work certified by the Council of Social Work Education, a Master's Degree in Psychology or an equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in child development, mental health or social work and a commitment to primary prevention.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a supervisory capacity with a clinical emphasis.
- Demonstrated familiarity with interdisciplinary approaches and team management.
- Demonstrates knowledge of family support theory and primary prevention.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Must pass pre-employment physical.
This is a full-time, exempt level role. YRMC offers a comprehensive benefits plan effective the first of the month following hire date.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient...