The main purpose of this role is to direct and grow the Latin American Field Service Operations. The incumbent will hold full P&L responsibility for the LA FS operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Head the LA FS operations under the current structure which is divided into Brazil and US based operations
- Expand the organizational structure as needed in line with growth targets
- Be the overall technical leader for FS operations
- Be ultimately responsible for customer satisfaction and growth of the FS business area
- Liason with repair and parts functions to assist and support growth in those areas
- BSME or equivalent
- 15 years experience in rotating equipment (10 year Field Service experience plus 5 years management)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience in working in global markets
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and English
- Significant job experience in a Turbine/Compressor Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
We are committed to providing individual replacement parts and kits for our fleet of Elliott designed machines in the region....