Pacific Life offers life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products and services. With approximately 2800 employees, we firmly believe each employee plays a part in our continued growth and success.
Currently, we are seeking a talented Financial Analytics Director to join our Life Insurance Division, located in Aliso Viejo, CA.
The selected candidate will 1) develop profit center accounting and reporting methodologies, 2) benchmark and report the Division's performance against key competitors and 3) support the Division's financial management and financial process improvement initiatives.
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay/ bonus program and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 10 years of financial analysis and/or accounting experience in the insurance industry with demonstrated expertise in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Statutory Accounting Principles, and Investment Reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting and financial analysis.
- Adept at communicating results in an impactful, concise and actionable way to employees at all levels. Communicates answers and reasons, not numbers and trends.
- Refined influencing skills to ensure results are acted upon and changes are made if necessary.
- Exceptional quantitative aptitude and modeling ability
- MBA, CFA or CPA required
For more information, and to apply online, please visit our web site: www.pacificlife.com
- Medical/dental coverage
- TWO retirement plans: 401k retirement plan with company match and company-paid Retirement Benefit Account where company contributes 4% up to taxable wage base and 8% over to IRS compensation maximum
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- And much more!
- Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
- If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
While the breaching whale logo used by Pacific Life Insurance evokes the West Coast, the company operates all across the US. As the primary...