- Analyzes and interprets integrated product and process quality information
- Consults with internal organizations on global quality strategic initiatives for multi-business initiatives
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives product quality changes across multiple business areas
- Leads global quality projects
- Provides overall direction
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering or related field and 5 years experience in Technical Field, General Merchandising or related field OR 7 years experience in General Merchandising, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 4 years experience working in an Independent Testing Lab
- 8 years of supervisory experience
- Advance degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
- Certified Quality Engineer
- Six Sigma Black Belt
Director, General Merchandise Quality-Sam's Club
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...