- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops strategic global internal communication plans for organizational performance, associate engagement, and advocacy
- Establishes individual strategies for measuring communication effectiveness and outcomes
- Identifies and implements new and innovative communication ideas
- Influences and counsels senior leaders to translate organizational needs into effective internal communications
- Oversees agencies to ensure Walmart obtains the best possible support for initiatives
- Provides overall direction for global internal Communications
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Journalism, Communication, Public Relations, Liberal Arts, Fine Arts, or related field and 7 years experience in corporate communication, public relations, or related field OR 9 years experience in corporate communication, public relations, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Foreign language proficiency.
Director, Global Associate Communications
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...