DIRECTOR HR PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Responsible for managing the enterprise human resources project management activities, including supporting a formal project management methodology and project performance standards, identifying and tracking metrics and project KPIs. Evaluate HR processes and procedures, creating compliance, efficient and effective processes utilizing Six Sigma framework. Ensure programs and processes are implemented with proper communication and change management.
Reports To: Vice President HR Operations & Technology
Direct Reports: Project Managers, Six Sigma Manager, Communications Manager
Peer Group: Director HR Systems, Director HR Services, Director Employee Services, Manager HR Finance & Analytics
1. Lead HR project management office
2. Oversees project managers working on internal customer assignments within HR
3. PMO Process development, implementation and continuous improvement
4. Manages the strategic aspects of large engagements and mitigates any risk.
5. Reviews high-level deliverables across projects
6. Ensures engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all
7. Develops, implements, and maintains sound business practices.
8. Ensures that projects are based on HR’s strategic objectives and are aligned with the
businesses strategic initiatives.
1. Partners with Manager, Financial Analysis HR to create supporting project business case and to ensure projects meet or exceed budgeted financial objectives, including actual to budget and any cost savings commitments
2. Consolidates and analyzes project utilization (resources)
3. Generate concise and accurate project level financial reporting
1. Creates solutions utilizing Six Sigma process evaluation and design
2. Measures processes based on external benchmarking standards
3. Provides leadership and guidance in prioritizing projects
4. Involves, other HR Associates and other functions as appropriate, to achieve goals
• Bachelor degree in Management, Human Resources, Finance or related business area is required.
• PMP Certification required
• A Master’s degree is preferred.
• Requires 7 or more years of comprehensive project management experience with Human Resources preferred
• Experience introducing and implementing project management processes and standards.
• Requires demonstrated, formal leadership of enterprise wide projects, with proven results for change management, project milestones, project financials and stakeholder management.
• Experience in Microsoft Project
• Achieves excellence in all areas of business
• Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas
• Reinforces team approach throughout HR both on projects and internal initiatives
• Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization
• Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
• Ensures HR delivers superior solutions to customers
• Ensures HR organization is well informed, at all times, of changes and project status
• Effectively communicates status for all projects
• Communicates effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship will not be provided.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv - 8 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...