: Plans, develops, coordinates and directs the human resources functions to attract, retain, develop and motivate employees in a cost effective manner. Ensures all HR functions are in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as federal, state and local laws and regulations while limiting liabilities and promoting a safe, fair and positive work environment.
with qualified individuals while complying with SOPs, federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Responsible for the short and long term planning and the daily operations of the human resources department.
- Communicates, interprets and implements team member services, policies and procedures; ensures consistency in application and compliance with government laws and regulations such as EEOC, wage and hour, ADA,OSHA, etc.
- Plans and manages the recruitment, interviewing, hiring and orientation processes to maintain staffing levels
- A Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university is strongly preferred.
- Five to seven years related expereince ia required
- Previous management experience required.
- Must have the ability to travel approx. 30%-40% of the time.
- Ability to develop an understanding of concepts, practices, pre-established guidelines and procedures used by the company in relation to guest service is necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent organizational skills required.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information is essential.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, experience using an HRIS.
Sun Development and Management Corporation
- 3 years ago - save job