1. Direct internet and intranet site strategies and development efforts as they relate to presentation, access, navigation and functionality and content and develop website communications strategies to support marketing and business development activities, including the coordination and integration of marketing, media relations, community relations, and philanthropy and corporate communications projects.
2. Conceptualizes and edits video for online media campaigns.
3. Write for the websites as well as manage contributing writers for day-to-day upkeep of all websites and intranets, and work with content management tools adding, changing, deleting content and troubleshooting, as necessary.
4. Leverage social media best practices for effective web strategies.
5. Provide expertise in areas such as site accessibility, design, navigation and functionality, and site content.
6. Provide strategic direction and collaborate with internal IT department and external vendors on initiatives of site design and enhancement activities.
7. Oversee monitoring website and intranet performance and analytics, providing usage and campaign performance reports.
8. Provides administrative management of interactive communications staff and gives timely feedback, positive and constructive, as well as facilitates opportunities to enhance staff learning and skill set.
Maintain strict adherence to the Lahey Health Confidentiality policy.
Incorporate Lahey Health Standards of Behavior and Guiding Principles into daily activities
Comply with all Lahey Health Policies.
Comply with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Health.
Maintain courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
Demonstrate an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
Demonstrate a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
Participate in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
Participate in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
Perform all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
Education: Masters degree in journalism, interactive media, communications, advertising, marketing or related field
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
Experience: Eight years of experience in interactive communications with at least three years of staff management experience required.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Must have prior experience implementing online/interactive projects, as well as scheduling and planning of projects ranging from websites, mobile apps and interactive media.
Requires excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills; must possess strong interpersonal skills as well as technical skills; and demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple time-sensitive projects, be creative and be an overall team player.
Experience editing videos and adding audio using Final Cut Pro or other editing software.
Must be able to transform complex medical and/or scientific information into clear, coherent and compelling messages for Web platform targeted to a donor audience.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
Knowledge of user interface design principles, web design best practices and graphic creation.
Experience working with mobile web design, responsive design and social media integration.
Possesses strong SEO and SEM experience and knowledge.
Strong verbal communication skills.
Ability to organize time and manage diverse activities, to work successfully under pressure, and to handle competing priorities with minimal supervision.
About Lahey Clinic
At Lahey Clinic, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.lahey.org/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your MR1 Login and Password.