Reporting to the SVP of IT the Director of JD Edwards
will be responsible for the corporate wide
implementation of JD Edwards Enterprise One. Once
completed he/she will continue to own and support all
current and future business initiatives for this area.
Our company is currently on a lower version of JD
Edwards One World therefore this implementation is a
major upgrade. This individual MUST have experience with
implementing JD Edwards Enterprise One from a senior
level working closely with the Business Stakeholder and
owning the management of the integrator.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· This role starts at building the roadmap through
implementation and application maintenance. This
includes building the plans for all phases as well as
taking the lead on management of a third party
integrator, budget management, status reporting, and all
technical aspects of the project.
· Provide expertise in Enterprise One to successfully
guide the project team to a minimal modification
approach and provide design alternatives that make the
best use of the software.
· Present status to senior management and ask for
necessary decisions, resources and commitment to ensure
success of the project.
Position Responsibilities (anticipated future):
· Act as the primary IT contact for these three
divisions, providing all aspects of this job function
including IT strategic and tactical planning, budgeting
and cost management, vendor negotiation and management,
and IT leadership.
· Work closely with the Business Intelligence Lead to
provide necessary shared services to these divisions and
ensure that costs are properly allocated.
· Provide application leadership on Enterprise One,
Business Intelligence and customer facing applications
to develop and implement a technology roadmap to provide
additional services to customers and improve
· Proven leadership of a JDE Enterprise One
implementation at a Products oriented company.
· Participation in multiple deliveries of new
installations or major enhancements of JDE. Recent
platform experience (8.10 or later) is preferred.
· Experience managing and delivering projects throughout
· Experience managing third party developers and vendor
relationships, onsite, offsite and offshore.
· Management and/or supervisory experience
· Ability to interact with all levels of management
· Excellent communication skills
· Recent industry experience as part of a real estate
development company is a plus
· Experience with multiple ERP implementations, either
as an IT executive or a senior management level
consultant at a system integrator.
· Experience with BI tools (preferably OBIEE).
· PMP or other Project Management certification.
· Experience with CRM (salesforce) tools is a plus
· Integration with Nexus, Conexus and eBuilder is a plus
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
· BS/MS CIR or MIS
· PMP Certification
Howard Hughes Corporation - 4 months ago
The Howard Hughes Corporation's mission is to be the preeminent developer and operator of master planned communities and mixed-use propertie...