In 1978, two brothers opened a small cabinet shop in Dayton, Ohio. Throughout the last three decades, the Adams Group has matured from a small residential cabinet company to a nationally recognized manufacture of commercial architectural casework and millwork as well as a provider of scientific and laboratory casework. Working at Adams Group means joining a friendly, creative team
We are seeking an experienced Sales Director for our Laboratory Casework and Equipment Division serving the Southeastern United States.
- At least 10 years of outside sales experience selling into research universities, hospitals, biotechnology companies, and healthcare industries.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, business development and networking capabilities within large accounts, and organization and prioritization skills required.
- Proven ability to start new territories within a large account marketplace required.
- Experience selling and managing relationships at the multiple levels within large accounts required.
- Technical furniture, casework and/or laboratory equipment sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required with experience in scientific, technical, or engineering sales disciplines preferred.
- Experience selling to laboratory managers, facility managers, project managers, general contractors, architects, or engineers.
- Demonstrated integrity, commitment, and professionalism.