Twenty First Century Communications is a technology company that helps utilities, emergency management agencies and enterprise customers to quickly receive and send high volumes of information to the right people, at the right time, using any communication device.
Our utility heritage began 20 years ago with the idea of using automation to help utilities manage the heavy incoming call traffic during power outages. Today, our customers count on TFCC for a wide range of customer, employee and public communication solutions, from high-volume call answering and proactive customer communications to call center mutual assistance routing systems and event-driven public communications.
> Position will be located in Columbus or Omaha
> No Relocation assistance will be paid
> Minimum requirements have to be met
Responsible for overseeing the marketing communications programs established to support the needs of the company; develop and maintain company marketing communication strategies that effectively project corporate and business unit message for programs and campaigns; partner with Executive management, business units, and marketing staff to design and execute a comprehensive, integrated marketing communications plan; facilitate the internal review and approval processes for all marketing communication deliverables, continually updating for accuracy to reflect new business policies and procedures; oversee the activities associated with the development and design layout for the Company's communications for company projects; Oversee graphics design projects for company communications; oversee the quality and timeliness of updates to company policies and procedures; proactively work to improve expense controls over daily expenditures ensuring adherence to company and policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in journalism, graphic design, or related field is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum five years experience required managing a company's communications operation (e.g., advertising campaigns, web promotions, sales collateral, speeches and presentations, white papers, press releases, etc.) to include two years of graphics design and production experience
- Minimum two years supervisory experience required
TFCC offers a strong base salary, a variety of benefits including comprehensive health and dental coverage, 401 (k) retirement plan, tuition assistance, paid holidays and paid time off. If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Basic knowledge of multi-media software (e.g., Quark, Freehand, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Indesign, Adobe Premier Pro, etc.) preferred
Applications will be accepted through 02/12/2013.
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
West Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...