We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The Business Line Marketing Director will be responsible for leadership, planning, implementation and monitoring of marketing for a CoreLogic business line. Develop and lead the implementation of an integrated marketing program focused on creating awareness, familiarity, interest and qualified sales leads aligned with business line financial objectives. Collaborate with Product Management to develop and implement go to market, externally facing promotional and sales communication materials supporting the business line. May also be assigned cross functional responsibilities to support group marketing initiatives. Report to group level Vice President of Marketing and work closely with business line leadership, sales, and product management organizations. Responsibilities may include one or more direct reports responsible for marketing plan implementation dn measurement.
- Spearhead marketing strategy to expand customer base and revenue for business line. Provide leadership including strategic marketing planning, gaining approval for and implementing marketing strategies to exceed business line financial performance objectives. Evaluate a wide range of prospective marketing opportunities to understand their risks, potential, constraints, and objectives
- Recommend, manage, and implement integrated marketing plans. Work closely with Sales Management, Product Manager(s), Shared Services Groups and external stakeholders including advertising and PR agencies, trade journals/ media, industry associations, etc. on an ongoing basis to build the business line
- Define and prioritize go-to-market approach in partnership with product management and sales
- Drive profitable customer acquisition, expansion and retention initiatives
- Brainstorm, validate, test and refine recommendations. Monitor results of the recommendations, analyze their results, and provide recommendations for ongoing improvements
- Contribute to the development of unique and differentiated solutions designed around clearly articulated customer requirements
- Contribute to market research initiatives required to improve business line performance
- Develop and continually monitor project work plans, timelines, and budgets. Provide regular status updates to executive management.
CoreLogic - 14 months ago
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...