Are you interested in the challenge of helping disrupt a $2.5 Trillion industry? Or help make the world better by fostering innovation for better lives? Or both?
Healthcare is the new frontier of technology and business transformation. Legislative mandates are causing some of the largest and most influential companies in the world to rethink their business models. New, highly interactive web and mobile applications are being developed to enable 100’s of millions of people to manage and improve their health and wellness. The most influential technology companies are building wearable devices and smart phone attachments to collect data. Someone needs to build the applications to make that data useful.
That's where we fit in. We are experiencing explosive growth (having doubled in size the past 12 months) as we define, design and develop innovative applications, and portal mobile and web enabled solutions that are transforming healthcare. Our customers include start-ups and major companies in payer, hospital networks and life sciences/pharma sub verticals. We perform strategic planning, user experience research, design and protoyping, leading to full stack technology architecture and implementations.
Director of Marketing : This is a newly created position; reporting to the SVP Sales and Marketing. As our first dedicated marketing leadership role, we've described this as part developing our strategy and part tactically B2B lead generation and managing and tracking marketing projects and programs. We’re aggressively developing business in new healthcare sub-verticals. We’re an innovation company and thought leaders in C-Suite, strategic customer workshops.
We have several product initiatives underway and in 2015 will be bringing in our first product revenues. You will own all aspects of product marketing strategy and execution; both in productizing services and technology/applications.
This is a hands-on role for someone who sees what needs to get done and does it. Build your case. Don't assume because it's worked in the past it's going to work here. Have a point of view. Are there opportunities to grow? Absolutely. A strong marketing manager and leader, with strategic DNA is the best profile. We have in place a terrific Marketing Program Manager and Visual Designer to round out the Team. Hiring a Product Marketing Program Manager in Q1.
I’m very open to exploratory calls with the curious but not yet committed. Many of our colleagues were passive candidates who embraced our value proposition. If you truly meet our requirements, please send a linked-in profile or resume to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are out of state please indicate your desire to move to the Boston area. We won't respond unless you do.
- Take our existing brand and positioning concepts and optimize
- Lead social media strategy and campaigns as it relates to B2B marketing; manage and test email campaigns, web site management and traffic (analytics)
- Champion our new product initiatives! Market analysis, requirements, positioning, channels devlopment, etc.
- Choose and coordinate events
- Get us to the right conferences and speaking opportunities
- Manage internal/external resources including PR, content creation, graphics design and operations.
No agencies or 3rd parties, please
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with 3 or more in B2B services marketing. This is our first marketing leadership position and can't compromise on this
- Very strong, hands-on, marketing leadership and catalyst of change. Build from scratch.
- Healthcare domain a plus but B2B technology services marketing is a must. Someone from the digital marketing space (ecommerce/web site services) would be a nice fit
- Create metrics and KPI’s. Our mantra: if you can’t measure it. It doesn’t exist. It’s a mantra we take to our customers
- Experience in ‘productizing’ services offerings and recurring revenue models is of great interest.