DIRECTOR OF ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT OPERATIONS
Salary: $57,000 - $60,000
Reporting to the Executive Director of Enrollment Management, the Director of Enrollment Management Operations will lead and provide project management for all enrollment management-related business processes and communication in Banner and the Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Duties Provide project direction, leadership and management for enrollment management in Banner and other technical systems by:
- Performing as functional expert to increase system usability and enhance business efficiency in Enrollment Management
- Work with Enrollment Management leadership to critically analyze and document business practices to ensure process and data integrity, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Provide functional leadership in the implementation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and other systems and technology services that are utilized in the Enrollment Management units
- Reviewing, analyzing, and creating detailed documentation of all administrative business processes and user needs, to include but not limited to CRM, Banner Workflow, communication campaigns, Banner Recruiting and Admissions Performance (RAP)
- Serving as the main liaison between Enrollment Management and the Information Technology department and the Information Technology Project Office, including prioritizing requests for outside technical assistance
- Understanding system upgrade functionality in order to develop and execute necessary test plans and coordinating system upgrades with IT and enrollment colleagues
- Working with Enrollment Management and IT colleagues in the planning, execution, and testing of new CRM and Banner functionality
- Consulting with programmers/technical developers and colleagues to determine business, functional, and technical requirements for all Enrollment Management administrative processes.
- Monitoring and approving all completed development projects before moving into production;
- Maintaining an awareness of enrollment related systems and their functions. Analyzing literature, reports and data sets to identify future problems and recommending solutions
- Proactively communicating with colleagues and IT staff to analyze information needs and functional requirements to provide recommendations for systems and/or processes;
- Following of THECB rules and regulations, as well as those set forth by the TTU Board, ASU Administration, and federal and state requirements that may affect students in the enrollment process
- Assisting Enrollment Management units with process enhancement and development.
Lead the operational training for all enrollment management unit staff members by:
- Ensuring all business practices are cleanly documented and easily accessible
- Learning and documenting new systems functionality in order to train new and current staff
- Working with colleagues in the Office of Admissions and other Enrollment Management units to develop, train, and maintain a Standard Business Operations Policy and Procedures manual with clear expectations of CRM/Banner system use, FERPA/HIPPA requirements, and business process documentation.
- Work with unit leadership and direct supervisors to ensure staff is properly trained on CRM, Banner, and other technical systems that are used during daily operations.
- Working with admissions colleagues to educate and troubleshoot issues with regard to systems integration
Supervise full-time operational and technical staff by:
- Creating and maintaining a team-based atmosphere that is focused and respectful
- Ensuring that staff have the needed training in the processing of applications and other data entry in accordance with the enrollment policies set by the TTU Board of Regents, ASU Administration, and federal and state regulations
- Coordinating and performing timely staff evaluations and regular feedback on progress
- Promoting staff development and training
- Following human resource policies and procedures where applicable
- Participating in other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of Banner student information system, business process development, new student recruitment and admissions technology, territorial management, and student centered/customer service oriented philosophies. Knowledge and understanding of the structure and chain of responsibilities within a university.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally; proven ability to network, promote, and form collaborative partnerships; proven ability to work well as part of a team; ability to work well with student, faculty, and administrators. Ability to work with a complex computerized student information and reporting system.
Physical Requirements Ability to lift 40 pounds.
Minimum of five years of progressive experience documenting and analyzing business processes in a project management environment
Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of best practices related to data management and integrity.
Ability to interpret and implement academic rules and regulations to ensure technical compliance
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interaction among students, faculty, administrators, staff and computer personnel.
Strong organizational skills.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
LatinosInHigherEd.Com - 19 months ago