The Director of Human Resources is a business partner to the organization responsible for developing a solid strategic human resource plan aligned with the needs of the business. This includes but is not limited to coaching and developing staff, identifying opportunities for process improvements, staffing, ensuring solid compensation planning which drives results, and communications.
- Employee Communication - Establish and maintain employee communication program regarding organizational policies, compensation programs and employee benefits.
- Recruitment - Establish and monitor recruiting programs and assist hiring managers in the selection process.
- Training, Development and Succession - Oversees talent management.
- Performance Management - Design, implement and monitor company wide performance management program.
- Benefits - Manage benefits programs. Monitor performance of benefit providers and coordinate interactions with insurance brokers to manage open enrollment process and Transition Company into a multi-state operation with complete benefits in all locations.
- Business Partnering - Provide progressive HR leadership by guiding, developing and implementing strategic HR programs/initiatives focused on achieving business objectives.
- Policy - Develop and ensure compliance with company policies/guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field and HR certification preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive responsibility in the HR field including experience in management (health insurance industry experience preferred.
- Experience managing and overseeing personnel, benefits and recruiting budgets required.
- Proven record of design and implementation of new benefits and company policies.
- Experience in Leadership and management development, training, succession planning, compensation, recruiting, and software applications.
- Travel to satellite offices as required.
Northeast Human Resources Association
- 2 years ago - save job