Job Description Summary
Develops and executes Player Development plans and programs, both long and short range, and targeted within our local market, the Southern California Market, the National Market and the International Market, as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Develops and provides Player Development plans to the Exec Director of Player Development.
- Prepares and submits quarterly progress reports and yearly goals and objectives.
- Supervises Domestic Independent Agent Program.
- Provides credit applications to prospective patrons. Assists with credit application process.
- Assists with implementation of special programs, promotions and event calendars to stimulate and optimize business opportunities.
- Assists with setting complimentary guidelines that are competitive and maintain optimum profit margins.
- Reviews complimentary reports for adherence to internal controls and policies.
- Utilizes player development staff to resolve any problems in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Interfaces with slot and table games personnel to maintain customer relations and improve player participation.
- Works closely with all departments to provide maximum guest service for our patrons.
- Coordinates with Director of Database Marketing to improve and maintain accurate records of rated customer play activity.
- Performs other Player Development and Public Relations duties as assigned, i.e. representing casino at outside events.
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
CasinoCareers.com - 11 months ago