We are looking for a results-oriented Director Procurement Professional Services who will assume responsibility for leading a team to source and manage our worldwide services category portfolio (Consulting Services, Contract Labor, ITO, BPO and Benefits). You will set Global strategies based on overall procurement objectives, supply market dynamics, technological changes in the marketplace and other relevant factors. You'll work in conjunction with Nike Business teams and Regions to identify cost savings opportunities specifically in your category. You'll lead negotiations and drive for the best optimized value proposition (life-cycle management, TCO, value stream mapping, etc.). You'll drive your sourcing strategy through an analytical, data driven category approach with attention to detail. You'll demonstrate excellent negotiation and strong decision making skills, while making decisions that are consistent with the overall mission and goals of Global Procurement. You'll identify and finalize target savings for your category while managing and fostering key relationships within the category with both internal personnel and external customers. You'll deliver year-to-year cost reductions and maximize the total cost of ownership. In addition, you'll populate category dashboards to report and track performance. 366602
Requirements for the position include:
- 8 years' relevant work experience in Professional Services, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and/or Category Management;
- 2 years' management experience
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- CPM or internationally accredited procurement qualification preferred
- Global perspective and experience in sourcing and procurement processes, supply base and best practices
- Experience in spend management practices such as demand management, compliance management, supplier collaboration and/or performance management
- Expertise with multiple commodity and spend categories
- Superior communications, interpersonal and presentation skills, with strong influencing and persuasive talents
- Experience with e-Sourcing tools is a plus
- Experience working cross culturally
- Experience of communicating procurement strategies and vendor performance to business owners
- Understanding of cost savings approaches
- Services category sourcing expertise; Consulting, Contract Labor, Outsourcing, Benefits
- Project management skills
- Strong leadership, influencing and communication skills gained across a range of cultural environments
- Demonstrated experience consulting with business partners, including independently identifying business partner needs, developing action plans, identifying deliverables, and presenting results.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Nike - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....