Zillow is seeking an exceptional leader to join our Product Management group, which is responsible for company-wide strategy, product planning and product management. Reporting directly to the VP, Product Management & Strategy, you will lead some of Zillow’s highest priority initiatives.
Over the past seven years we have built the leading real estate information marketplace empowering 35 million users a month with rich content about homes and listings. You will be responsible for launching and growing a suite of innovative new business lines to delight consumers, deliver value to professionals, and fuel the next phase of our growth.
We need a strong team player, who will work closely with partners across and outside the company. This is a critical role with P&L responsibility and huge growth potential as the business scales.
- Develop vision and roadmap for new ventures
- Define and prioritize requirements for new products
- Partner with technical, marketing, analytics, sales and operations teams
- Drive users, engagement and satisfaction via product, email, PR, partnerships etc
- Drive revenue, engagement and success for professionals via product, pricing, sales support etc
- Build and manage relationships with external partners
- Develop forecasts and business cases, track key metrics, exceed targets
- 5+ years experience in consumer internet company
- Passion for building internet products required; product management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Excellent analytic skills and data-driven approach
- Exceptional combination of strategic thinking and detail orientation
- Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to partner across an organization to get stuff done
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of excellence and delivering results
- Ability to operate in fast paced, rapidly evolving environment
Zillow.com - 13 months ago