Every day at PayPal, we are changing the way the world does business by challenging the status quo, innovating and enabling business between millions of people across the globe.
Director, Product Management - Wallet Growth
What we do at PayPal has never been done before and it has a tremendous impact! We build BIG and NEW products to drive worldwide commerce. Be it the next mobile payments solution, or a high availability money movement platform, we solve problems on a scale you just can't find elsewhere.
PayPal continues to push the boundaries of technology by investing in individuals who passionately believe in the potential of innovative technologies that make up a global market place. Are you passionate about transforming the way people shop - offline and online? Do you want to be the catalyst behind the growth of a product that will be used daily by hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe?
The PayPal Wallet team may the perfect place for you. We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial and aggressive needle mover to lead the PayPal Wallet growth team. The Wallet Growth Product Team is responsible for growing the Wallet's active user base. The team is taking a hypothesis-driven, data backed approach and is focused on driving results.
The team will rapidly explore growth opportunities and deliver capabilities that maximize global adoption of the Wallet. The successful candidate for this role will come from a consumer background, focused on growth.
- Lead the PayPal's Wallet growth team
- Drive the strategic Wallet growth roadmap and build consensus among cross-functional teams
- Acquire new active users online and offline, on the Web and on mobile devices
- Identify high-impact ideas, design, run, and analyze the experiments to drive signups, activate users, retain new users, and reactivate lapsed users
- Develop a set of quantitative metrics for measuring your team's success
- Pair the data with qualitative tools such as surveys and focus groups
About PayPal: PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 117 million active accounts in 190 markets and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global E-commerce.
- Proven experience generating growth for a successful consumer Internet or mobile product
- Relevant experience in leading Product Management team that developed consumer Internet or mobile products
- Experience designing simple and intuitive web/mobile user interfaces - ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Strong quantitative/statistics skills and multivariate testing to make sense out of complex data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions
- History of leading through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments
- Demonstrated experience both executing large-scale projects and fast product iterations
- Experience driving offline acquisition channels is desired
- Experience developing mobile, social, local and/or gaming technologies is desired
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
Job Reference: 5670125
Contact: Metropolitan Associates LLC
Exec-Appointments - 30+ days ago
PayPal wants to be your best bud in the electronic payments industry. The company, which is a subsidiary of eBay, allows individuals and mer...