Director of Professional Services
The Director is a critical position at Cashedge, now part of Fiserv within the Professional Services Department. The Director is the direct supervisor to a team of Client Solution Managers and ensures the smooth day to day operations of the group and projects.
The prospective candidate will be working with cross functional groups & financial institutions (business and technology) to design and deliver tailored aggregation services solutions.
The Director will support the aggregation services business to deliver on all aspects of projects, including but not limited to budget, resources, timeline, solution delivery, articulating the functionality, use cases, benefits and best practices of CashEdge’s applications.. Deliverables may include new implementations, processes, data migrations, and/or customer-directed product enhancements that support the customer’s use Cashedge products. The Director will at times own a customer-facing project.
The Director of Professional services needs to be a self starting individual who can develop and implement strategies. The Director will promote and enforce existing Department protocols and methodologies, but also be free and encouraged to modify, adapt or create new protocols and methodologies as s/he sees fit based on previous experience and for situations that require such creativity and alternate approaches.
The Director position requires many skills, including but not limited to:
- The ability to coach colleagues and customers through a project that requires accountability for tasks and deliverables from both staff and customers
- The ability to create and implement effective project management tools, policies and procedures
- The ability to articulate the value proposition Cashedge aggregation products and to assist customers.
- The ability to handle customer escalations regarding budgets, timelines and priorities to ensure projects stay within scope and on track
- The ability to simultaneously manage staff and internal projects of various sizes
- The ability to sense when there is a “red flag” in the customer relationship or the project health and to work on resolving them pro actively
- Putting in processes and necessary supporting infrastructure to ensure that the aggregation services business and clients are successful.
- At least 5 years of direct client integration management experience (manage budgets and schedules, allocate resources, manage relationship, design scalable processes etc)
- Organized and detail oriented work style
- Strong time management skills as evidenced in the meeting of all deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort and confidence with SDLC and if possible the wealth and/or aggregation services landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.