Romania - Timisoara
- Develops the overall strategy and direction of the company’s quality assurance program for assigned products.
- Directs the activities of the quality assurance department and ensures the company’s products meet total quality management and other reliability standards.
- Attains organizational goals through planning, organizing, leading and controlling the quality assurance resources.
- Selects, develops and evaluates management personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Implements the quality assurance program and plan, develop and apply the research of new or improved testing methods, processes, tools and systems.
- Ensures that the company’s products meet total quality management and other reliability standards by ensuring the development and coordination of appropriate test procedures.
- Directs the activities of the quality assurance organization.
- Oversees the hiring and development of a highly trained staff.
- Manages staff development and training.
- Performs data analysis on QA measurements including problem reporting data, effort and budget data in addition to other data reports and metrics.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Work Location: USA - Omaha
United Kingdom - Watford No. of Positions 1 Minimum Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years experience in software quality assurance with minimum of 5 years of management experience.
- Previous experience leading Automation strategy & execution is required.
- Leadership experience required. Highly Desired Qualifications • Relevant industry experience in online banking, payments, financial services, mobile, supply chain, or other comparable domains
ACI Worldwide - 5 months ago
ACI Worldwide helps money go mobile. The company develops e-payment and electronic funds transfer (EFT) software for companies around the wo...