Become a Part of the Nike Team
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Consumer Digital Technology brings together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s digital products and services. Nike Consumer Digital Technology is responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers. Working in Nike's Consumer Digital Technology organization will be rewarding, it will be challenging, and it will most definitely not be just another job.
Your Role on the Team
Our team needs a strong Quality Management Director for our Digital Sport Portfolio. You will be responsible for the evaluation and assessment of the quality of our consumer-facing technology projects in the areas of software platform, applications, and QM processes wthin a large-scale agile delivery environment.
You'll be a trusted member of our team with the following responsibilities:
- Lead quality management of world-class consumer-facing web, mobile, device experiences working with engineering leadership, project management, business stakeholders, and creative agencies
- Development, execution and evolution of a holistic test strategy to encompass a diverse range of digital and software products, against both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work with key business stakeholders to develop and report metrics for the ongoing health of the QM process, track and report.
- Management of a diverse QM team, providing a spectrum of services to the broader technology and business teams
- Grow QM capability through the partnerships and employee development programs
- Development of QM processes for acceptance criteria, full test coverage, clear reporting and assessments
- Manage and provide transparency to commitments, risks, and confidence level
- Escalation point to solve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Find the best solution for Nike and lead quality whether the solution option is internal, external development, or a combination.
- Maintain breadth & relationships to represent Digital capability vision & pull in the help needed.
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies and process methodologies. Determine how they might influence our business needs, tools, and systems - what we deliver and how.
Qualifications What We're Looking For
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
- 8 years professional experience leading complex projects across web platforms & mobile applications, with internal and external design, development, and quality teams
- 2 years additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Significant experience and success defining and executing complex test strategies which incorporate web and mobile experiences as part of a continuous delivery solution
- Proven experience delivering solutions making significant use automated test tools across tiers and insights into the leading products in this field
- Clear understanding of the definition of requirement types and the solutions to measuring quality
- Experience in leading technical projects in an large scale Agile delivery environment
- Significant experience in technical release level deployment plans and execution
- Strong preference for experience with high-availability and consumer-facing applications
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly communicate with both business and technical audiences
- Demonstrated success in leading a methodical process of analyzing problems, gathering information, generating options; then proposing and acting on a course of action.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven ability to pull together diverse individuals with different goals and facilitate productive discussions
- Track record of leading others & positive change in project definition, project delivery, and process improvement
- Past success in creating high performance teams, inspiring and empowering them to achieve results
- Contract and partnership success with demonstrated ability to build partnerships across boundaries
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can enable achieving revenue and profit goals
- Successful track record dealing with executive level professionals to drive business outcomes
- Experience creating project estimates and managing to the budget desired
- Preference for experience with leading projects involving external creative agencies
- Ability to pass a 7 year background investigation
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Nike.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified. We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....