This position is responsible and accountable for the administrative management of
Healthcare Diagnostics Division collaborations and the office of scientific affairs activity world-wide. The director ensures the effective negotiation, and execution of collaboration agreements, development and improvement of collaboration processes, and training of collaborations staff in the USA as well as the coordination of scientific activities with global key accounts and strategic regional groups.
This position is charged with developing collaboration policies and procedures for S H DX
as well as the implementation and training to ensure compliance with internal and
external (e.g. Collaborations MOR, FDA, US Tax Law, US Customs and etc.) requirements.
This position also ensures close cooperation for collaborations among the involved Business Units and functional groups.
The following competencies are required:
• Deep understanding of the Siemens Healthcare highly matrixed cross-functional
business with a broad understanding of the healthcare industry primarily focused on DX.
• Clear understanding of Product Lifecycle Management and Supply Chain
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in drafting and negotiation of complex agreements and development
of policy papers
• Ability to integrate functional expertise with business knowledge to develop
optimal solutions for complex problems
• Ability to identify, absorb, and apply new concepts and technologies necessary
to solve the problem at hand.
• Clear understanding of regulations related to compliance, regulatory, legal, US Customs, US Tax Law, FDA
• Ability to interface and coordinate with global customer relations organization as well as external key executives and technical staff in strategic accounts.
Siemens - 17 months ago