Burch Creative Capital is a Private Equity Investment Firm and Retail Holding company with offices in New York City and Shanghai. Burch Creative Capital is developing several consumer product brands focused on women’s apparel and home furnishings. The Director of Social Media will report to the EVP, E-Commerce.
- Create and execute a social media strategy that integrates with ecommerce, marketing, PR, and advertising campaigns
- Create timely and engaging content by brand, optimized by platform
- Identify customer service opportunities on social platforms
- Act as the advocate of social media within the company
- Use social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations, report on metrics, and suggest new opportunities
- Manage and motivate a team dedicated to social media marketing
- Stay current with social media trends and research top influencers and competitors
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participant
- Understanding of digital marketing, digital ad placement, mobile marketing, and social media
- Innovative thinker, highly creative, collaborative team player, and a strong communicator
- A knowledge of SEO best practices helpful.
- Agency experience is a plus
C. Wonder - 18 months ago