Work closely with the SVP of World Wide Sales in managing all aspects related to LitePoint's partnership with a tier 1 strategic account.
Including management of development teams, management of programs and execution of deployment of significant volume test solutions, creation of advance test solution and alignment of roadmaps, as well as any commercial and business related issues.
Identify the strategic direction of the account and the value that LitePoint can offer to contribute to the continued success of the account
Identify all key individuals in the account and identifies their priorities and roles.
Develop relationships with customer management and matches LitePoint people with each key individual.
Build Global Account strategic business plan and take responsibility for all activities in other regions, in cooperation with the regional management and regional teams. Collaborate with other regions on global business and accounts strategies.
Complete competitive analysis within the strategic accounts.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
- 10+years of sales experience.
- Experience in developing and executing strategic account plans.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Experience in test and measurement or contract manufacturing.
- Ability to lead and manage direct and indirect teams on a global scale.
- Knowledge of the RF PHY requirements for the following wireless communications standards: WLAN/Bluetooth/GPS/FM/NFC and Cellular GSM/GPRS/EDGE, EVDO/HSDPA,LTE
- Ability to travel up to 35% including international.
LitePoint - 19 months ago