- Design supply chain scenarios or master plans to meet financial goals and demand requirements, implement, and maintain the demand and operations planning for the region.
- Collaborate globally to insure bulk and finished goods are received, maintained and shipped in order to meet sales forecasts.
- Work in partnership with Planning & Sales, and Operation scheduler to ensure production scheduling of site meets demand and movement of stored materials meets customer needs.
- Position requires extensive travel within Latam Region.
A successful candidate must:
Additionally Preferred candidates will possess:
- Possess a B.S or B.A in a relevant discipline preferably in Supply Chain Management or business. A degree in other discipline is sufficient if technical depth has been achieved from profressional experience.
- Previous experience managing aspects of Materials Management department at a regional level (warehousing, inventory control, scheduling, planning, and regulatory compliance oversight.)
- Full understanding of GMP’s, DOT, OSHA, EPA and other applicable regulatory agency requirements with demonstrated success in application.
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise of Materials Management processes and metrics.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and have the ability to quickly and easily learn new applications.
- Bilingual: Spanish and English a must.
- APICS certification.
- Project Management experience or certification.
- Lean Six Sigma Training / Certification.
Teva Pharmaceuticals - 19 months ago
When the pharmacist asks you if a generic equivalent is acceptable, Teva hopes you'll say "yes." Teva Pharmaceuticals USA,...