Oversees and directs departmental activities to ensure quality services for both internal and external customers. Serves as a resource to and collaborates with others to advance the hospital mission.
- Ability to exhibit complete objectivity in conduct of all business transactions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Commitment to customer service and team building within the organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical practice, medical technology and scientific subjects.
- Excellent ability to delegate and prioritize among competing projects.
- Excellent command of medical-legal and contract verbiage.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- In depth knowledge of accounting and business principles, and applicable automated systems.
- Outstanding organizational skills with an emphasis on ability to manage develop and motivate personnel.
- Strong management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Unquestionable integrity, honesty, and commitment to the highest standards of business ethics.
Minimum Job Requirements: 10 to 12 years of progressive healthcare material management experience. Master's Degree in a related field or equivalent in education and experience.
Miami Children's Hospital - 19 months ago
Miami Children's Hospital