Catalent Pharma Solutions (a Blackstone Group company) is a leading Drug Development, Advanced Delivery Technology and Supply partner to the global pharmaceutical industry. A Fortune 1000 company, with over 20 locations on 5 continents, we partner with 90 out of the top 100 pharmaceutical companies and 44 of the top 50 biotech firms, as well as thousands of small innovator companies.
I. Essential Functions:
This position reports to the VP Global Supply Chain, and is responsible for leading the development of standard Supply Chain tools that drive effectiveness in planning, MRP and logistics for Catalent. This includes the deployment of a common system template, improved processes and advanced technology to drive continuous improvement in planning, scheduling, purchasing and supply chain logistics.
II. Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
Responsible for driving performance improvements and implementing key performance indicators for MRP effectiveness, schedule fidelity, inventory reduction, and touch point reduction in materials movement.
- Works with the VP Global Supply Chain and site Supply Chain leaders to develop and implement a standard template approach using existing or new ERP systems to leverage MRP, Planning, Purchasing, and Supply Chain Logistics.
- Works with the site Supply Chain leaders to optimize inputs and outputs in the overall supply chain to reduce cycle time, reduce obsolesce, and minimize inventory levels.
- Develop and implement an appropriate finite planning strategy for Catalent that leverages existing or new tools to drive schedule fidelity, improve manpower planning, and customer satisfaction.
- Champions and fosters involvement by all levels of the Supply Chain organization to implement “Best Practice” processes that enhance teamwork, and accountability.
- Builds and develops a committed team to manage MRP, planning, purchasing and logistics, including recruiting, training and development.
III. Position Requirements:
VP Global Supply Chain - Corporate
Indirectly supervises Planning, purchasing and logistics across Catalent
Education or Equivalent:
Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management, Supply Chain/Logistics, or related field, plus 7-10 years of progressively increasing managerial experience in Operations or Operational Excellence.
Must be dependable and show initiative to improve the overall throughput and financial goals of the organization.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong motivational and leadership qualities.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent proactive problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Possess ability to create team-based environment.
- Possess extensive knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, possess ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, focused, work well under pressure and be able to prioritize work.
- Must possess the ability to bridge relationships with a variety of individuals and between various Business Units, Departments and levels of the organization.
- CPM and or APICS certification a plus.
- Black Belt or Green Belt certification a plus
30% Domestic and Internationally
Catalent Pharma Solutions - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Catalyst + talent = Catalent. At least, that's the brand Catalent Pharma Solutions is using to try to ensure its customers'...