Outpatient Mental Health Services:
The Worcester Adult Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Clinic is a large urban department that provides clinical services to a diverse client population with both mental health and substance use disorders. The provider team consists of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners, social workers and mental health counselors. The Clinic works closely with referral sources such as the Dept of Mental Health, local hospitals with inpatient psychiatric programs and health centers. Major funders of client services are MASS Health, Medicare and contracted state agencies. There is a significant medical infrastructure to complement the psychosocial rehabilitation programs. There are specialty psychiatric and alcohol and other drug services as well services for Spanish and Vietnamese speaking clients. The clinic provides over 38,000 visits a year and is expanding the scope of services.
- Oversee the operation of the Worcester Adult Outpatient Clinics and programs.
- Provide direct oversight consistent with the administrative, programmatic and clinical policies of CHL and the Adult OP Services Division.
- Specifically coordinate and supervise clinical components.
- Supervise individual program supervisors and assigned clinical staff.
- Coordinate training.
- Oversee referral process from priority sources and strive to maintain optimum access.
- Evaluate program interventions, staffing needs, access and quality and participates in quality improvement programs.
- Take personnel actions.
- Hire, evaluate, discipline and promote.
- Coordinate facility compliance with licensing standards.
- Serve as liaison with E-ATS, Passages, CSU internally and other agencies, in order to facilitate a continuum of care and address client needs.
Masters or doctoral degree in social work, counseling, clinical psychology or related human services field, plus 4 years experience managing and supervising other advanced degree professionals.
Community Healthlink - 24 months ago
Community Healthlink is a leading community-based provider of comprehensive mental health, substance abuse, rehabilitation, homeless and...