Develops strategies and programs to ensure a
ready slate of candidates for future leadership
positions. Also responsible for creating career
development strategies for employees at all
levels of the organization.
Program and creates/implements strategies for
- Directs the Leadership Development
assessing and developing key talent.
ensures consistent methodology and outcomes
- Guides annual Talent Review process and
experiences to prepare leaders for future
- Creates development strategies and
Staffing and Generalists to place key
- Works with Senior Management, Corporate
individuals in developmental assignments.
Ensures that efficient on-boarding strategies
are in place and that progress is tracked.
tracking capabilities for senior management
- Develops key talent reporting and
assessments as appropriate.
- Implements Leadership program and other
college or university, Masters Degree preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year
Minimum of ten years Human Resources experience
in a global corporation and/or consulting firm
with a background in Leadership Development,
Organizational Development and HR Generalist
the design and delivery of leadership
- Demonstrated skill at program managing
to communicate effectively in both written and
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability
leaders at every level
- Ability to consult effectively with
in uncovering and solving problems within
- A high level of persistence and efficacy
innovative solutions and learn/adapt from
- Ability to identify and execute
- Ensures that effective performance and development planning processes are in place company-wide.
- Works with the Education Center to develop core leadership and career development training.
- Facilitates briefings for leaders on topics that pertain to leadership, developing bench strength and performance management.
- Coaches managers and employees. Consults with managers on organizational, leadership, and career development related issues.
- Develops communications and materials to support initiatives.
- All other duties as assigned.
AAR CORP uses E-Verify for employment verification. AAR CORP will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Click here for more information on e-verify
AAR CORP utiliza E-Verify. AAR CORP proporcionará a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA), y si es necesario, al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS), información obtenida del Formulario I-9 correspondiente a cada empleado recién contratado con el propósito de confirmar la autorización de trabajo.
Click para obtener mas information de e-verify
Apply To This Job.
AAR is an equal opportunity employer.
Certain AAR job assignments or facilities may require proof of US Citizenship and the ability to qualify for, and maintain, applicable US Defense Security Service Clearances.
Please use the back button to return to the search results page.
AAR Corp. - 15 months ago
AAR CORP. (AAR) is a diversified provider of products and services to the worldwide aviation and defense industries. The Company conducts it...