Equifax Inc. is a global leader in information solutions that enables and secures global commerce for consumers and businesses. The company leverages one of the largest sources of consumer and commercial data, along with advanced analytics and proprietary technology, to create customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
Equifax has structured itself into five business units: U.S. Consumer Information Solutions, North America Commercial Solutions, North America Personal Solutions, TALX Corporation and International. The company operates in North America (the United States, Canada and Costa Rica), Europe (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain and Portugal) and Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, El Salvador, Peru, Honduras and Uruguay).
Analysis of business trends/scenarios and key drivers
- Provide proactive, insightful financial analysis for Equifax's North America Commercial Business Unit to enable the operating unit to reach its short and long term strategic and financial objectives, often directly interfacing with senior management to deliver financial information in a concise and meaningful manner to foster effective decision making. Activities include:
Development of management reporting to analyze monthly financial and operating results and key metrics
Financial analysis and tracking of process improvement initiatives
Development of capital investment business cases to support investment decisions
Support annual budgeting and strategic planning process
- Drive value-added planning, budgeting and forecasting activities to:
Support monthly forecast and annual budget with driver based models, including assessment of risks and opportunities for management review
Serve as active partner with management to identify and address financial and business issues, bring effective information to bear and support timely decision-making
- Continually evaluate and challenge processes and methods to enhance results, improve efficiency and financial transparency and add value to the organization
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Requires BS in Accounting or Finance; MBA a plus
- 1-3 years of financial management experience
- Strong analytical, modeling and statistical skills with the ability to work independently on complex business issues
- Ability to manage projects and multiple financial responsibilities to meet goals and objectives
- Detail oriented and timeline driven with an emphasis on accuracy and results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present information for management decision making
- Proven creativity and problem solving ability
- Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint are required. Hyperion products suite (Enterprise, HFM, Essbase, Pillar) or ORACLE financials a plus
Equifax empowers businesses and consumers with information they can trust. A global leader in information solutions, we leverage one of the largest sources of consumer and commercial data, along with advanced analytics and proprietary technology, to create customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
With a strong heritage of innovation and leadership, Equifax continuously delivers new innovative solutions with the highest integrity and reliability. Businesses - large and small - rely on us for consumer and business credit intelligence, portfolio management, fraud detection, decisioning technology, marketing tools, and much more. We empower individual consumers to understand their personal credit information, protect their identity, and maximize their financial well-being.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Equifax Inc. operates in the U.S. and 16 other countries throughout North America, Latin America and Europe. Equifax is a member of Standard & Poor´s (S&P) 500® Index. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol EFX.
The foundation of Equifax is our talented, dedicated employees. Our mission is to deliver world- class information solutions to businesses and consumers. We accomplish our goals by drawing upon the experience, energy and teamwork of our employees in a growing, dynamic, and fun place to work.
As a global company Equifax offers a competitive benefits package specific to each geographic location. We provide our employees and their families with programs that will enhance their well-being and security.
Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and we positively value diversity within our organization.
Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work place.
For more information about our company, please visit:
Years of Experience
Equifax - 7 months ago
Ever get the feeling you're being watched? You could be sensing the gaze of Equifax. One of the top credit bureaus in the US (Experian ...