Director - Market Understanding Measurement
Our team focuses on attitude and usage, market segmentation, brand positioning, and shopping behavior studies for clients in the field of food, confectionary, snacks, beauty products and OTC drugs. Many of our studies are multi-country.
Our clients come to us for answers to some of their most important strategic issues including:
We are looking for a market research professional with ~15 years of experience. This position is accountable and responsible for the development and management of several in-depth client relationships at a senior level to encompass:
- How to position their brands to best differentiate them from the competition and make them most appealing to consumers
- Which groups of consumers they should target through advertising and product development
- How to influence consumer shopping behavior
? Client Business Relationship Development/Management: Manage and foster positive ongoing relationship with key contacts at client portfolio. Demonstrate in depth understanding of client’s product, service and strategy and their competitive market in order to build and grow Ipsos credibility and business with client.
? Team Management and Development: Direct client service teams (and get involved as necessary) to ensure flawless execution of all market research projects from design to delivery. Develop, manage and mentor staff to build client understanding across all disciplines to work process, strategic insight and presentation skills.
? Analysis and Deliverables: Present compelling insights to client in a way that evokes confidence and expertise and translates complicated insights in an actionable way that will be relevant to a broad client audience (including research and marketing/brand).
? Revenue and Profit Management: Contribute to and actively manage assigned revenue and profit margin.
Job Requirements: The right candidate will:
Additional Comments: Ipsos Makes a Difference
- Understand the client’s needs in the context of the broader business issue(s) and be able to design research to address those objectives.
- Be proactive in networking both internally (with sister divisions, ops, globally, etc.) and externally (with client contacts) to learn about a client’s business in an effort to grow the business and add value.
- Help identify more effective ways of doing things and works with all levels of organization to implement efficient procedures with a focus on improving profit margins.
- Think beyond the numbers to deliver insightful and actionable findings and recommendations that concisely and directly address client issues; pulling in broader marketplace trends/tactics where appropriate.
- Develop account plan and leads the team in implementation of plan; identifies potential shortfalls and/or new opportunities and is flexible/nimble in creating and revising plan to ensure objectives are met.
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below".
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Quirk's - 2 years ago
What do consumers think? Ipsos knows. A leading international market research firm, Ipsos helps its clients test and evaluate brands,...