Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate policies and strategy plans;
- Manage and supervise the Public Health Program’s personnel and their tasks (including annual reviews and performance feedbacks);
- Manage budget and finances, oversee grant making budget (approx. $2 million);
- Supervise project directors and officers;
- Monitor trends within scope of concentration related to the Public Health Program;
- Position involves traveling and representation of Public Health Program to donors, policy makers and other entities in the Soros Foundation Network.
Education / Experience
Master’s degree in public policy and at least seven years global health management experience for nonprofit organizations.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Essential functions are typically performed in an office setting with a low level of noise. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please email resume and cover letter with salary requirements before to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Include job code in subject line: PHP-DIR
Open Society Foundations - 8 months ago